[A] Undergraduate lower-division courses
- (ENVS 1000) Introduction to Environmental Studies. Both face-to-face lectures (~300 students) and online classes. CU-Boulder
- (ES 100) Introduction to Environmental Sciences. Both face-to-face lectures (~430 students) and online classes. North Carolina State University (2013-2014)
[B] Undergraduate upper-division courses
- (ENVS 4800/IAFS 4500) Drought Climate and Conflict. Hybrid seminar class.CU Boulder (Fall 2016).
- (ENVS 4100 Special topics) Marine and Maritime. Hybrid Seminar style class. CU Boulder (Spring 2016, Fall 2016).
- (ENVS 3020) Advanced writing in Environmental Studies. (Spring 2016, Fall 2016, Fall 2017)
- (ENVS 3640) Global Data Analysis (Spring 2017)
- (ENVS 3525): Climate Impacts in Arid Regions- A global perspective (Spring 2017)
- (IAFS 3000): Climate Affairs in the Developing World (Spring 2017)
- (ENVS 4100): Coral reefs- Threats, research methods and conservation (Spring 2017)
[C] Undergraduate certificate program
- Global Environmental Affairs (GEA) Certificate, CU Boulder (Fall, 2015-)
[D] Graduate course design
- Climate change and Society, North Carolina State University (2014 summer B).
GRADUATE RESEARCH ADVISING
- Aditi Chatterjee (from IIT Kharagpur, India). Soon to join ETH Zurich!
UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH ADVISING
- Alexis Urbalejo (CU Boulder, 2016-)
- Conner Kingsley (CU Boulder, 2016-)
- Megan Lundy (CU Boulder, 2016-).
- Ryan Fontaine (CU Boulder, 2017-). New student!
- Maria Andreakos (CU Boulder, 2016)
- Tyler Vollmer (University of California, Los Angeles, 2014-2015 ). Now at a PhD program in Georgia Tech!
- Jecca Canet (University of California, Los Angeles, 2014-). Now a master's student at U. Wash!
Graduate student collaborators
- Audrianna Pollen (A Masters student, North Carolina State University)
- Maslin Gudashava (A PhD student, North Carolina State University)
- Kara Smith (A PhD student, North Carolina State University). Now a postdoc at North Carolina State University
- High school student research mentor for three students!
- Nifty-Fifty, San Diego, CA (2009-2015)
- BEWISE, San Diego, CA (2010-2011)
- Interpretations volunteer and Scientist-on-Call, Birch Aquarium, San Diego, CA (2009-2011)
- Session convener and Chair, AGU annual meeting (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Poster judge at AGU annual meeting (2012, 2014)
- Publications manager, Scripps Institution of Oceanography (2012)
- NSF proposal review
- NGPR panel review
- Manuscript review